Grounds and reasons for divorceFamily law spells out points leading to divorce:
- ✔ statement of termination of marriage. It is served jointly or by one of the faithful;
- ✔ the death of a husband (wife);
- ✔ the husband (wife) is declared dead in accordance with the court decision;
- ✔ termination of marital relations upon a written application of the guardian of one of the pious, if the fact of his incapacity is confirmed.
- 1 in the registry office;
- 2 by the court decision.
Main featureDespite these two options, there is an important limitation set by the Family Code. Due to which it is forbidden to divorce my wife during the whole pregnancy and until the child is 12 months old.
To order services, please contact
tel. +38 0673979865 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
Divorce by civil registry officesIn the absence of children in the family and mutual consent, the marriage can be dissolved. This rule is spelled out in article 106 of Family Law.
Exceptional momentsThe divorce will take place even in the presence of children, if the fact becomes clear:
- 1 incapacity of the spouse (s);
- 2 unknown absence of a wife or husband, according to a court decision;
- 3 conviction for a crime.
In case of termination of family relations, mutual consent of both persons must be taken into account.
Divorce by the courtThere are several reasons when you have to defend your personal interests in the courts:
- 1 lack of consent for the husband’s (wife’s) divorce;
- 2 having a common child, if his age does not exceed eighteen years;
- 3 the obstacles of the second spouse to divorce in the registry office.
Documenting the decision to divorceRegistration of a divorce takes place in accordance with the norms and requirements of the Family Code.
In a state institution, an entry is made in Article 106 of Part 2 of the Family Code of Ukraine. It contains detailed information about the participants in the divorce (their names, names, passport details, etc.), as well as the date of the divorce.
After that, a divorce certificate is issued, which is subsequently transferred to both parties.
- ✔ through the registry office;
- ✔ through the court.
Now you are familiar with all the nuances of a divorce and can help your loved ones in such situations.
You can order the management of the divorce case in our law firm or separately prepare an application for divorce on our website. https://www.yurdopomoga.com.ua We guarantee you minimal participation in the process.
Quick order of divorce