In the article we will consider:
What determines the procedure for divorceThe order of divorce is affected by several factors that fundamentally change the case:
- 1 Presence of joint children under the age of 18.
- 2 Pregnancy of the spouse.
- 3 Consent of spouses for divorce.
The order of divorce through the Department of Registration of Civil Status ActsThe process of dissolution of marital relations in the Department of Registration of Civil Status Acts has the following form:
- 1 Spouses go to the Department of Registration of Civil Status Acts at the place of registration of one of them and submit a statement together to terminate the marriage. Everyone fills his part and puts a signature. A sample application can be obtained from the institution or downloaded from the official website.
- 2 Passports and marriage certificate will also be required.
- 3 After this, the date the spouses are to come to terminate the marriage is appointed. Usually, not earlier than in 30 days.
- 4 At the appointed time, the couple comes to finalize the divorce. The former spouses are given a certificate of divorce and a stamp is placed in the passport.
To order services for dissolution of marriage, please contact
by phone +38 0974153239 (Viber, Telegram)
Procedure for divorce through courtIn court, the spouses are contacted in the event of conflict situations or the presence of joint children who have not reached adulthood. In this case, there is a need to draw up a lawsuit for divorce. The sequence of actions at dissolution of marital relations in court is as follows:
- 1 For filing by one of the spouses a package of documents is collected, which includes:
- ✔Statement of claim;
- ✔Copy of marriage certificate;
- ✔Copy of the birth certificate of children;
- ✔Passport - copy and original;
- ✔Paid receipt of state duty.
- 2 With the consent of both spouses, it is possible to file a "joint statement" with the court, then the agreement "On joint education and material support of the child after the termination of the marital relations of the parents" will be additionally required.
- 3 The date of the court session is appointed, but not earlier than 30 days from the date of submission of the documents.
- 4 All participants in the case are notified of the date and place of the meeting.
- 5 There is a civil case, after which the court makes a decision. If the respondent is not at the meeting and there is no documentary confirmation of his notification, the meeting is postponed.
- 6 Any party may file an appeal within 10 days. But after the expiration of this term the decision takes legal force.
- 7 Participants in the case receive a court decision on divorce. This paper is the official confirmation of the divorce. But, still, after that, you still need to apply to the Department of Registration of Civil Status Acts for obtaining a stamp in your passport.
Professional legal assistanceIf you do not want to understand the intricacies of Ukrainian law, then an excellent option for you will be the professional assistance of our law firm. We can realize your divorce in the shortest possible time, at the same time, I do not take much time from you. All documents necessary for the implementation of the divorce, you can send via the Internet.
Upon completion of the process, you can get an official document confirming the divorce.
More information you can find on our website https://www.yurdopomoga.com.ua