At the moment, there are three ways to form a divorce:
Through the Department of Registration of Civil Status Acts.This option is possible only if the spouses have no claims to each other. They mutually agree to dissolve the marriage and they have no joint children under the age of eighteen. At the same time, the spouse should not be pregnant at the time of application. Children from other marriages are not considered when reviewing documents. Procedure:
- 1 In the Department of Registration of Civil Status Acts to which the place of registration (propiska) of one of the spouses relates, a statement is made by the husband and wife. The personal presence of both spouses will be required.
- 2 Documents are provided - passports and marriage certificate.
- 3 The application is completed, which confirms the intention to divorce.
To order services for divorce services
please contact by phone. +38 0639357096 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram)
Through the courtA divorce procedure is conducted through a court in the event that one of the spouses does not agree to a divorce or the couple has joint underage children. At the same time, disputes concerning property do not affect the possibility of divorce. When registering a divorce through a judicial institution, you will have to prepare a package of documents that includes:
- ✔ Statement of claim;
- ✔ The marriage certificate (copy);
- ✔ A birth certificate of a child (copy);
- ✔ Passports of spouses;
- ✔ Original receipt for payment of court fee.
If at once it is required to fix legally the order of keeping, visiting and raising a child by relatives or one of the parents, there is, the opportunity to divorce under the procedure of the "Joint Statement". This will require a notarized contract "On participation in the upbringing and material support of children after the dissolution of marriage between parents." "Joint statement", as well as statement of claim, is considered by the court at the place of registration (registration) of the defendant. Find a court in which you need to contact the website of the Judicial Authority court.gov.ua in the section "Search for the court".
Via the InternetRecently, a pilot project of the Ministry of Justice was put in place, which allows filing documents for divorce through the Internet. To do this, you need to register on the state web resource "Appeal in the field of state registration of acts of civil status" (link dracs.minjust.gov.ua) and fill out an online application that initiates the dissolution of the marriage. Then you need to provide electronic copies of the following documents:
- ✔ passport;
- ✔ identification code (tax number);
- ✔ the document on marriage registration;
- ✔ a paid receipt of the state duty for the dissolution of the marriage or a document that confirms exemption from payment of the fee.
- ✔ the other party does not consent to a divorce;
- ✔ there are children under the age of majority.
Submission of documents for divorce in our legal aid bureauThe easiest and fastest way, which will save you a lot of time. You can bring your documents to our office, send photocopies by mail, or send scanned copies by e-mail. List of documents that need filing for divorce:
- ✔ Copy of passport (second party passport if available);
- ✔ Copy of marriage certificate
- ✔ If there are children, a copy of the birth certificate of joint underage children.
More useful information you can find on our website https://www.yurdopomoga.com.ua